Event – Run to McCall & SWIABFM
This year we’re doing things a little different! Instead of our big “Run to McCall”, we’re going to downsize it a bit and make it a small part of a drive to the Southwest Idaho All British Field Meet!
- 09/14, 9am – Meet at Kaffrin’s Coffee in Connell, WA. For those traveling from western WA, OR etc. we recommend spending the previous evening in either Othello, the Tri-Cities or Connell. Plan on departing by 9:30am
- Drive east on Hwy 260, 261 and 12 through Kahlotus, Starbuck, Pomeroy and into Clarkston, WA. Enjoy some twists and turns!
- Stop at the Albertson’s in Clarkston to pick up any lunch snacks etc
- Continue on Hwy 12 into Lewiston, ID to Hwy 95 and the Nez Perce National Historic Park for a look at the museum and lunch in their beautiful park.
- South on Hwy 95 through Grangeville, stop at the Whitebird Battlefield Overlook on the famous Whitebird Grade
- South on 95 chasing the beautiful, twisting Salmon River through Riggins, Meadows to McCall, ID
- 09/15 – Enjoy drives about McCall taking in beautiful Payette Lake, Ponderosa State Park, historic Roseberry and many other sights. Plan on lunch at Toll Station Pizza and dinner at McCall Brewery
- 09/16 – Depart McCall in the AM for the drive down Hwy 55 for yet more beautiful twists and turns, approximately 100 miles to the Boise/Meridian area. Check into our hotel(s), make dinner plans and relax!
- 09/17 & 09/18 is the Southwest Idaho All British Field Meet. Events begin at 8am on the 17th. For the event schedule and to register, Google SWIABFM 2022 or go to: https://swiabfm.idahobritishcars.org/swiabfm-2022-event-schedule/
** NOTE ** You will have to make your own hotel reservations in McCall for the evening of the 14th & 15th and in Meridian for the ABFM